THE ORIGIONAL CLAN XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division

3 posters

Go down

Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division Empty Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division

Post by Faze Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:58 pm

So Z3ro, Fort and I talked about re opening XD2| which is the training program for XD. We've been watching out for noobs with high potential and found some. I think we should all take apprentices. Here are my suggestions for training assignments.

Fort: Comatose
Z3ro: Black One
Faze: Armageddon
Lazr: Jimmy
Stug: Glenno

XD2 Suggested Player Backgrounds:
Glenno: Has been playing 5 months and is almost ready for XD
Black One: Ask Z3ro
Comatose: Ask Fort
Jimmy: Ask Z3ro
Armageddon: Player about 3-6 or so and seems to have high potential

There was another player who i have forgotten the name of who seemed to have high potential. I'll post again when i remember his name. Remember, these are just suggestions. If the clan agrees on this, then we should invite the agreed upon members to XD2 to train and prepare to apply and join XD.

Faze

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division Empty Re: Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division

Post by Faze Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Glenno is now part of XD2 and will shortly be signing up for the forums. I just finished playing fasttrack with him.

Faze

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division Empty Re: Xtreme Destruktion 2: The Training Division

Post by Z3RO Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:14 pm

I will put B!@KK One in XD2

Z3RO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Im gonna try to get bl3u into it so I can train him

Back to top Go down

Post by xD|FoRt Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:41 pm

I actually hate this idea. Its putting noobs in XD|
xD|FoRt
xD|FoRt
Admin

https://xdarmaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Fort. First of all, they aren't in XD officially, meaning they don't fully represent the clan, they don't vote, they don't recruit, they don't make decisions, and they don't participate in wars. They're in XD2, the training division. Second, we train them so they do become good like us. We were noobs once, too :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum